Our Terms and Conditions
By making a booking, you agree that:-
• You* have read our Terms & Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
• You* consent to our use of your personal information.
• You* are over 21 years of age and where there may be age restrictions in place, you declare that you and all members of your party are of the appropriate age.
• You* must be a member of your party unless we agree otherwise.
• You* are responsible for the behaviour of all members of your party.
* The person who makes the booking is responsible for ensuring that all of their party is aware of the Terms & Conditions and that they are adhered to.
• The Glamping Pods are to be paid for in full at time of booking.
• Should you wish to change or cancel your booking this can be done for free up to 2 weeks before your booking date. Later than two weeks you will only be refunded your security deposit.
• If you wish to use the BBQ this can be added at the time of booking. You are required to bring your own food, utensils, plates/bowls and glasses.
• Glamping pods are on a first come first served basis and cannot be reserved or provisionally booked without payment.
• When Glamping, you are permitted to bring your car onsite and park in the car park, situated a short walk to the pods. We cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to personal possessions or vehicles.
• Shower facilities are currently under construction and are not yet available onsite.
• Check-in between 3pm and 6pm unless otherwise arranged. Check-out between 9am and 11am. Glamping Pods must be vacated by 11am however you are more than welcome to stay and enjoy the facilities after this time.
• A £50 security deposit per pod is required when checking in. This will be reimbursed at check out and takes approximately 3-5 working days to appear in your account, provided no damage has been done to the pods or extra costs have been accumulated.
IF ANYONE OR ANYONE WITHIN THE A GROUP FAILS TO ADHERE TO ANY OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY LOSE YOUR DEPOSIT AND THE RIGHT TO ANY REFUNDS AND IN EXTREME CASES ASKED TO LEAVE.
1. All monies to be paid at the time of booking.
2. On day of arrival all those attending will need to report into our Reception to identify themselves and sign our declaration.
3. Only those guests originally booked are permitted to stay on site. Any extra guests will only be permitted on site at our discretion. If extra guests are permitted to stay, then extra charges will be incurred. The site owners also need to know about any day guests (i.e. those not staying the night). They will also need to sign in at reception.
4. Where the majority of the party is under 21 or includes any person(s) who are normally closely supervised, there must be sufficient capable and responsible adults over the age of 21 to provide adequate supervision for the party and each member of it. One such identified person must be present for the duration of the break and accept overall responsibility for the whole party.
5. If we incur costs in providing assistance or supervision to your party, we reserve the right to claim compensation from you.
6. A £50 security deposit per pod is required when checking in. This will be reimbursed at check out, provided no damage has be done to the pods or extra costs have been accumulated.
7. Smoking inside the pods is strictly prohibited.
8. No music is permitted on site after 10 pm.
9. You are NOT permitted to bring your own campfire – we provide a fire pit for you. Please DO NOT use any branches, timber or other items you may find around Moira Lakes. Collection of firewood from around the site is prohibited. – You may only use the timber provided by Moira Lakes at an additional fee.
10. If you book the BBQ, you must bring your own food and utensils.
11. When enjoying yourselves here at Moira Lakes, particularly at night, please be considerate of other guests. Noise levels MUST be kept to a minimum after 10pm. If this rule is broken, then we reserve the right to ask noisy/disruptive guests to leave.
12. Children must be kept under close supervision during your stay. If there is excessive unrest, we reserve the right to ask noisy/disruptive guests to leave.
13. Moira Lakes is a quiet, peaceful, rural haven and is not the site for you if you want a ‘party’ venue.
14. Pods must be vacated in the same condition as they were received. They must be left clean, tidy and free from rubbish.
15. All guests must check out by 11am. Check in time is between 3pm and 6pm. After 6pm you must call ahead and arrange a check in time with the office.
16. The toilets are to be respected and kept in a clean and tidy condition.
17. You must not litter or leave waste behind.
18. Any rubbish must be collected and placed in the bins provided. (Bin bags are available on request)
19. Bathing and Swimming in the lake is strictly prohibited.
20. DO NOT enter any of the animal enclosures or pens.
21. DO NOT feed the animals.
22. DO NOT upset or provoke any of the animals.
23. If walking around the nature trail take care of uneven ground and ensure children are supervised at all times.
24. Every effort has been made to ensure guests safety, but we cannot accept responsibility for any accidental injuries.
25. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all time, please use bags provided to clear up any mess.
26. Fire extinguishers are provided for your safety. In the unlikely event that a fire becomes out of control due to negligence and a fire extinguisher is used a £200 clear up fee will be charged. Damage to property in the event of a fire will be charged at cost.
27. By booking you agree that we have the right either during or after your stay to recover from you, (whether via the credit/charge or debit card, used) to pay for the break or otherwise, the costs of any property or accommodation damage, and/or any compensation we may pay to others, and/or any other costs, fees or levies which we may incur, resulting from your action or inaction and from any breach of this agreement.
28. Terms and Conditions will be adhered to at all times.
29. We reserve the right to ask any group or individual to leave the site if these Terms and Conditions are not upheld, without refunds.
Emergency Procedures & Contact Details
• In event of emergency call 999
• Our address; 32b Old Church Lane, Aghalee, Craigavon, BT67 0EY
• Our grid reference; Latitude 54.516513, Longitude -6.2301750
• Our telephone numbers; Landline +44 (0) 28 9694 9525, Mobile +44 (0) 77 4041 0783
You can find directions here; https://moiralakes.com/contact-us/